Call for Abstract
23rd Euro-Global Summit on Food and Beverages, will be organized around the theme “Food and Nutrition Challenges in Health against to COVID-19 response in the Global”
Euro Food 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Food 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The blend of Food Science and Biotechnology is quite unique, as well as complex and intriguing. Biotechnology is vast, without boundaries, and offers great possibilities as well as concerns, for ten thousand years fermentation, a form of biotechnology has been used to produce wine, beer and bread. The respective session of this Food Conference will focus on how food Science and Biotechnology contributes to the science of making better foods on a daily basis.
- Track 1-1GM foods are produced by using biotechnological techniques
- Track 1-2Use of enzymes production in food industry
- Track 1-3Solubility of Food Components in the Supercritical-CO2 Fluid Process
- Track 1-4Microorganisms in the bio-processed foods
- Track 1-5Refrigeration and Frozen Preservation of Vegetables
A change has been taking place in the beverage sector in recent years and consumers no longer consider beverages as thirst quenchers, but rather as health products that have a content of specific ingredients which form part of their lifestyle. This session provides intriguing thoughts about the progressed research in the field of beverages and the technology which could be implemented to develop functional drinks with good taste, texture and flavour as per the consumer preference.
- Track 2-1Sensory Analysis of Fruit and Fermented Fruit Product Flavours
- Track 2-2Plant-Based Fermented Foods and Beverages
- Track 2-3Fermented Milk and Semisolid Cheeses
- Track 2-4Probiotics and Fermented Products
- Track 2-5Synbiotic Soy Beverages
The interest for fish and seafood has reliably expanded amid late years and fish protein is the real creature protein expended in numerous parts of the world. Fish is an extremely perishable item and the danger of defilement of fish items by natural perils is high. Processing is important to guarantee the delayed time span of usability and security of fish. This session gives massive information about the seafood processing industry which needs to confront new difficulties to absorb all the new advances in food science and innovation.
- Track 3-1Quick Freezing and Individually Quick Frozen Products
- Track 3-2Postharvest Quality Changes and Safety Hazards
- Track 3-3Modified-Atmosphere Packaging
- Track 3-4Mince and Mince-Based Products
Dairy industry one of the largest sector of the food-Supply chain, it’s a sector which relies for a success on a unique blend of craft and science with the balance changing in relation to the product. This session discusses about the recent trends and difficulty faced in the field of dairy Technology.
- Track 4-1Milk-Main Characteristics
- Track 4-2Enzymes in Dairy Processing
- Track 4-3Concentration Processes
- Track 4-4Colloidal Particles of Milk
- Track 4-5Homogenization
This session explores about the consumer perceptions, the clues they use to measure quality attributes and suggestions of ways through which the meat industry can meet consumer expectations more effectively.it also addresses the recent research on the nutritional importance of meat in the modern diet.
- Track 5-1Factors Affecting the Quality of Raw Meat
- Track 5-2Shelf Life Extension of Ground Meat
- Track 5-3Meat Stored at 4oC using Chitosan and an Oxygen Absorber
- Track 5-4Maximising Texture Quality in Meat
- Track 5-5Lipid-derived Flavours in Meat Products
The Food Engineering is understood to cover not only factories, equipment’s and processes but also major part of understanding the product and food production, compared to chemicals or textiles, calls for increasing reliance on the computer in food process research and development. This session is bound to majorly discuss about a great many countries have developed new materials and methods for packaging a variety of foods in recent years.
- Track 6-1Trends in Food Packaging Technology
- Track 6-2Edible Film and Packaging Using Gum Polysaccharides
- Track 6-3Nanotechnology in Edible Packaging
- Track 6-4Principles of Novel Freezing and Thawing
- Track 6-5Antimicrobial Edible Packaging
This session characterizes the hedonic estimation of a food which takes in account all the properties of food, such as visual appeal, smell, taste and texture, which interact with the senses. It not only involves elucidating the composition of the raw materials and end –product, but also with the changes which occur in food during its production, processing, storage and cooking.
- Track 7-1Chemistry and Safety of Mycotoxins in Food
- Track 7-2Functional and Bioactive Peptides
- Track 7-3Solubility of Food Components in the Supercritical-CO2 Fluid Process
- Track 7-4Biochemical Reactions in Supercritical Fluids
The major discussion here is about the importance of enzymes for the sustainability of life in all life forms as well as its importance in the development of industrial bioprocess because of their crucial role as, metabolic catalysts.
- Track 8-1Microorganisms Used in Food Fermentation
- Track 8-2Food Ingredients and Enzymes of Microbial Origin
- Track 8-3Starch-active de branching and α-glucanotransferase enzymes
- Track 8-4Characteristics of Predominant Microorganisms in Food
Today, Chefs routinely use herb and spice flavourings to complement the natural flavours of staple foods such as meat, fish, and other products owe their characteristic flavour, not to major ingredients, but to the minor added flavours. This session allows you to put forward your ideas on the major changes which modify food to the most consumable and acceptable form.
- Track 9-1Microbial Proteins and Food Additives
- Track 9-2Films and Coatings from Agro-Industrial Residues
- Track 9-3Films and Coatings from Collagen and Gelatine
- Track 9-4Films and Coatings from Vegetable Protein
- Track 9-5Edible Packaging in Muscle Food
One of the major advances in human history was the ability to preserve food. It was the prerequisite to man settling down in one place, instead of moving from place to place in the never ending hunt for fresh food. The earliest preservation technologies developed were drying, smoking, chilling and heating. The track describes the major big and smaller principles behind individual preservation techniques.
- Track 10-1Food Bio preservatives of Microbial Origin
- Track 10-2Microwave Heating Technology
- Track 10-3Fermentation, Pickling, and Turkish Table Olives
- Track 10-4Application of Vacuum Impregnation in Vegetables
- Track 10-5Dehydration: Spray Drying—Freeze Drying
Nourishment information and customer training is an imperative side to claim the idea of what sort of food to be taken and in what amount. Contaminants may relocate from bundling compartments into food and supplement stock. Along these lines, the reasons for defilement should be best-known and broke down to dodge the tainting. The point of sorting out the Food meeting is to create presentation to advances, government/institutional help, fluctuated plans and International attach ups and to deliver data concerning late patterns in Food and beverage Sector.
- Track 11-1European legislation on fortified foods and supplements
- Track 11-2Preserving good taste while adding in-demand nutrients
- Track 11-3Healthy polyunsaturated fatty acids for food enrichment
- Track 11-4Food and Beverages Fortified with Phytonutrients
- Track 11-5Formulation of Food Supplements
A disturbing notification about the soundness of the consumers is taken into consideration; besides individuals are much cognizant about the dietary intake and the wholesome parts of about a large portion of the nourishment which they devour. Remembering wellbeing noteworthiness industry are looking forward providing assuring quality, quantity for the food and beverage which they manufacture. This session focuses on risk and controls in food supply chain, GMP, GHP, HACCP systems, and need of audits.
- Track 12-1Role of Supplier Technical Engineer
- Track 12-2Hazard analysis critical control point
- Track 12-3Statistical methods of quality control in the food industry
- Track 12-4Quality Operating System (QOS)
- Track 12-5Sanitary conditions
Food allergy is an important public health problem that affects children and adults and appears to be increasing in prevalence. This session will help to identify key gaps in the current scientific knowledge to be addressed through future research.
- Track 13-1Healthy Dietary Fibres from Plant Food By-Products
- Track 13-2Foodborne Intoxications
- Track 13-39Microbial Food Spoilage
- Track 13-4Epidemiological Aspects
- Track 13-5Staphylococcal Intoxication
Nutrition is the science that translates the cooperation of supplements and different substances in nourishment (e.g. phytonutrients, anthocyanins, tannins, and so on.) in connection to support, development, generation, wellbeing and infection of a life form. It incorporates Food items and the genuine nutritive esteem, Nutrition and digestion, Nutritional the study of disease transmission, Implementing Nutritional Care. To give introduction to advances, government/institutional help, increment universal attach ups and to give learning about late patterns in Food and drinks division is the point of arranging these kinds of food gatherings.
- Track 14-1Scientific risk assessment of nutrients
- Track 14-2Mechanisms of Transport of Nutrients
- Track 14-3Agriculture-nutrition
- Track 14-4Non-staple food
- Track 14-5Staple grain
Food security ending up being of consumers concern all the time, and making it essential for the food businesses to take after certain significant tenets and directions and wellbeing measures in a plant, production line , manufacturing process aiming for safe food , free from contamination, allergy causing agents, so it’s become mandatory for the industries to follow a hygienic system. It's important to shield customers and exchanging accomplice's certainty through the open and straightforward improvement of food laws. This food meeting gives a concise thought regarding food supplements and fortifications, advertising and promoting, package designing and developments in beverage sector, latest improvement in food labelling, food contamination and residues and legislation on intellectual property.
- Track 15-1Food Safety Regulations
- Track 15-2Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points
- Track 15-3Important Pests in Vegetable Crops
- Track 15-4Household Food Security
- Track 15-5Food ethics and the public
Food Conferences workshop clarifies us that how Food Forensics helps in examination of food, drinkable and encourage stuff. Stable iota arrangements are regularly acclimated affirm the “Environmental fingerprint “of a product which may then be contrasted with a reference data of real examples to check for consistency with beginning or generation framework claims. It helps in logical assurance of the starting point of sustenance and drink and identification of extortion or fake item and eventually winds up in entire Protection. These Food occasions gives data about Food contaminants, nourishment borne medical issue, Food science and innovation training, sustenance morals, Food fixings, nourishment added substances and wellbeing, Community wellbeing, perky and nourishment, Food hypersensitivities: causes, cures, administration, FDA, nourishment naming pointers and implications, Integrated ways to deal with nourishment substance and unfavourably susceptible response hazard administration. The point of arranging the sustenance gatherings is to supply introduction to innovations, government/institutional help, differed conspires and to build worldwide attach ups and to supply data with respect to late patterns in Food and beverage Sector.
- Track 16-1Application of organic acids in food preservation
- Track 16-2Antioxidant capacity measurements
- Track 16-3Extraction and purification methods
- Track 16-4Analysis of fatty acids in fortified foods
- Track 16-5Microbial organic acid producers
The major idea of this session is to bring into notice that most poor people live on farms and a way to lift them out of poverty and provide sustainable food security in order to achieve higher yields, gain reliable access to water and you markets that are close enough to allow them to use modern seeds and fertilizers to get decent prices for their surplus output.
- Track 17-1International and domestic trade in halal products
- Track 17-2Chemical Composition and Biochemistry of Yeast Biomass
- Track 17-3Accumulation versus networking
- Track 17-4Terms of the storage issue
- Track 17-5Long-term life storage
The main idea of this track in this food conference is to gain immense knowledge about how the traditional and the modern food culture which has impacted the people all over the globe and also knowing how far and well modified has the cultivation system burgeon to produce a better yield.
- Track 18-1Greenhouse Cultivation Control Paradigms
- Track 18-2Food and Masculinities in Men’s Fitness Magazines
- Track 18-3The Culinary Triangle, Claude Lévi-Strauss
- Track 18-4The Problem of Changing Food Habits, Margaret Mead
- Track 18-5Food and Globalization
Computerized reasoning advancement in food industry, brilliant bundling frameworks like Nano packaging, palatable bundling films are virally developing. Aside from smart packaging numerous new advancements such as food labelling, fully computerize the food industry with robotics and automations, which would further lead to a totally new era in food industry. This food gathering manages most recent progression, for example, smarty and manmade brainpower utilized as a part of Nano packaging techniques, plasma technology ,biofilms development, robotics and mechanization in enterprises.
- Track 19-1Advances in labelling research and regulation
- Track 19-2Computerized reasoning advancement in food industry
- Track 19-3Computerized reasoning advancement in food industry
- Track 19-4Brilliant bundling frameworks like Nano packaging
- Track 19-5Ethical and environmental labelling
- Track 19-6EU Food Information Regulation
This track widely discuss about the demand of spices and their oleoresins which is increasing as they offer certain advantages over natural whole or ground spices, such as consistency in quality, freedom from microorganisms, uniform dispersion of the product and easy handling and saving in storage space.
- Track 20-1Forms, Functions, and Applications of Spices
- Track 20-2Standards and Regulations
- Track 20-3Emerging Flavour Contributors
- Track 20-4Emerging Spice Blends and Seasonings
- Track 20-5Commercial Spice Blend and Seasoning Formulations
This session gives an broadened idea about the principle reason behind the growth of the functional food market current population and health trends. The interest in nutraceticals and functional foods continues to grow, powered by progressive research efforts to identify properties and potential applications of nutraceutical substances, and coupled with public interest and consumer demand.
- Track 21-1Membrane Technology for Production of Nutraceuticals
- Track 21-2Implications of controlled absorption for product development
- Track 21-3Yeast Protein concentrates and Isolates
- Track 21-4Glucosamine Production and Health Benefits
- Track 21-5Extraction of Functional Food Ingredients and Nutraceuticals from Dairy
- Track 21-6Assessing the bioavailability of nutraceuticals
The EU sustenance and drink industry is the biggest among the benchmark nations in turnover, endeavors and business. With a developing working class in developing markets, the notoriety of EU nourishment and drink items for high calibre will turn out to be progressively imperative in exploiting send out circumstances in new markets. The goal of arranging these sort of sustenance occasions is to give presentation to the recently creating regions of nourishment and drink part which incorporate hereditarily altered sustenance, gluten free sustenance, lighted food,non vegetarian nourishment, nourishment control, dietary framework.
- Track 22-1Fruit and Vegetable Supply Chains
- Track 22-2Food Regulations and Veriﬁcation Mechanisms
- Track 22-3Modularization of food processing and consumption
- Track 22-4Food Manufacturing and Logistics
- Track 22-5Commodity Crop Supply Chains
- Track 22-6Supply Chain Cloud Computing
There isn't any industry which doesn't deliver wastage; correspondingly there isn't any industry which creates more wastage than food industry. It is exceptionally alarming that sustenance industry delivers the real measure of wastage. Focusing on waste helps improving cost of purchasing material, reducing environmental impacts, and gives the best financial outcomes. The purpose of organizing the food conference is to share and give exposure to the new techniques followed in food and beverage industry , food wastes in European commission , product specified food waste, waste water treatment process etc.
- Track 23-1Enzyme Production from Food Wastes
- Track 23-2Platform Chemical Production from Food Wastes
- Track 23-3Bioconversion of Food Wastes to Energy
- Track 23-4Treatment of Palm Oil Wastewaters
- Track 23-5Soft Drink Waste Treatment
This session bring in the food issues that often warrant headline news which commands the public’s Attention, whether it is a news flash on a foodborne illness outbreak or information on diet that can help one live a longer and healthier life.
- Track 24-1Food labelling requirements
- Track 24-2Allergen labelling
- Track 24-3Nutrition labelling
- Track 24-4ACTIONS ON THE GROUND - IMPACT OF FOOD PACKAGING
- Track 24-5ORIGIN LABELLING OF FOOD
Management it all starts with the hospitality which is much concerned about the provision of food , drink and accommodation away from home yet making one feel as comfortable as home. According to the needs of the customer management deals with different sectors, at times even into retail distribution, motor vehicle arrangement and catering. Managing of crises often requires the owners get heavily involved and solving of crisis. It also includes individuals taking up groups developing team spirits and working in coordination is of much interest making the customers comfortable. This session deals a very interesting part of food and beverage sector ie. Management and services methods, the tactics in managing the quality of the food, the industry, and the operations involved in production of food and beverage sector. This food conference also tells us about the servicing techniques followed at different places, the influence of menu and also the production methods.
- Track 25-1Classifying food and drink service operations
- Track 25-2Developing the concept
- Track 25-3Food and beverage marketing
- Track 25-4Pretentiousness and pomposity in cookery
- Track 25-5Important is the meal experience
- Track 25-6The restaurant sector
The widespread development of mechanical advances stacks up with power which has altered sustenance industry and provoked the produce of new master nourishment preparing apparatuses. To outline the apparatuses enormous learning about the mass transfers, kinetics involved in flow of fluids is preferred. This session of food conference manages the most imperative piece of the business, the planning of equipment's, food plant format outline, and execution of sensors in food and beverage industry. The ranch to fork is just fruitful if horticulture and food processing go as one.
- Track 26-1Service Level Agreement
- Track 26-2Cloud service providers
- Track 26-3Biotechnology in aro-food
- Track 26-4Agricultural Policy
- Track 26-5Distribution Sector
- Track 26-6Agricultural Protection
This session gives you a vision on the high potential of nanotechnology benefits to meet the food and nutrition security global challenge will only be successful, if all Nano and microscopic process in the food chain are fully understood, within a frame work of research and development that determines the role of nanomaterial’s in agriculture and foods.
- Track 27-1High-pressure homogenization
- Track 27-2Nano carrier attributes
- Track 27-3Biopolymers
- Track 27-4Bioavailability
- Track 27-5Encapsulation
This session will enable us to filter out many of the less important molecular features that are not directly relevant to observe able changes in macroscopic properties during food processing and storage. It provokes interest in the way by which structure, texture and shelf life are affected by the distribution between interfaces and bulk phases of various stabilizing species.
- Track 28-1Significance of biopolymer interactions
- Track 28-2Colloidal particles and colloidal suspensions
- Track 28-3Harmful substances in plastics
- Track 28-4The thermodynamic approach
- Track 28-5The interfaces in food colloids
Obesity – the condition of being exceptionally overweight-is in excess of an issue on the planet today; it's an emergency. Out of every three adults is obese. Childhood obesity is a major health concern as well. Experts agree that fast food is of the most significant factors behind bigger bodies. For many people, fast food has become a way of life. This session of the food conference allows to explore how fast food and the fast food industry have shaped not only our bodies but also our lifestyles and also to discover how to fight the fast-food industry’s hold over the world’s diet.
- Track 29-1Energy metabolism and obesity
- Track 29-2The effectiveness of popular diets
- Track 29-3Macronutrient influences on weight loss
- Track 29-4Portion size and food intake
- Track 29-5Physical activity and obesity
- Track 29-6The use of very low calorie diets
Food is essential to life. It also forms an important part of our cultural identity, and plays an important role in the economy.Globally, and in many regions including Europe, food production is exceeding environmental limits or is close to doing so. Nitrogen synthesis exceeds the planetary boundary by factor of four and phosphorus use has reached the planetary boundary. Land use change and land degradation, and the dependence on fossil energy contribute about one- fourth of Greenhouse Gas emissions. Agriculture, including fisheries, is the single largest driver of biodiversity loss. Regionally, water extracted by irrigation exceeds the replenishment of the resource.
- Track 30-1Green Chemistry
- Track 30-2Enhancing participation
- Track 30-3Rebuilding consumers’ trust in food
- Track 30-4Sustainable food futures
- Track 30-5Cultural relevance in Arctic food security initiatives
- Track 30-6Urban strategies for food security and sustainability
- Track 30-7Comparative bio-sustainability
- Track 30-8Improving animal welfare in Europe
- Track 30-9Creating and framing a sustainable food paradigm